Position: Media Director
Hours: 25 - 40/hr per week
Supervisor: Executive Pastor
Give oversight and leadership to the arts/design, web, and video ministries. Ensure clear communication within the Arts & Communication department, along with inter-department communication. Work with all Radiant Church employees to effectively promote and
execute departmental/church-wide events and programs.
- Oversee the direction of Film/Video, Arts and Communication & Web
- Oversee the direction of the Radiant Church Internship program (details and spiritual development)
- Oversee the direction and continuity of the Radiant Church brand and image
- Oversee the website, mobile app and all social networking connections
- Oversee the stage and foyer decor for message series and events
- Responsible for all media (audio and video) posted online
- Serve as the media and promotional adviser for all church departments / leaders
- Strong leadership, administrative and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in meeting task deadlines/timeline requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Mac OS X
- Proficiency in Adobe CS6 (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere & After Affects)
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and employment application. Applications are available online at www.radiantchurch.tv and at the front desk, during office hours, and the Information Center during service times. Cover letter should outline
skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
Pastor of Business Administration
8157 East DE Ave.
Richland, MI 49083