Denomination: United Methodist
Worship Style: Contemporary/Alternative
Education Required: Formal Music Education is not required-Bachelor’s is preferred.
Experience Required: Min. 3-5 years of experience.
Pay to Relocate: TBD
Contact: Staff Parish
PLEASE PROVIDE A SHORT PARAGRAPH EXPLAINING YOUR FAITH JOURNEY
First United Methodist Church has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Worship Leader who is pro?cient vocally and on the guitar or keyboard to lead contemporary/alternative worship for our second campus which is scheduled to launch in the spring of
- He or she will support the church's vision of making disciples of Jesus Christ, who are empowered by the Holy Spirit to transform our world into a community of love, mercy and justice!
- The Worship Leader is responsible for creating, leading and executing relevant and vibrant, Christ-centered musical worship experience.
- He or she will recruit and coordinate worship team members and work with musicians, vocalists and media volunteers.
- The ideal candidate will be able to train, and shepherd technical, creative, and musical volunteers who are a part of the Worship Team.
- Additionally, he or she will ?maintain effective communication with the pastors, leadership, congregation and the community.