Dublin Baptist Church
7195 Coffman Rd.
Dublin, Ohio 43017
MINISTER OR DIRECTOR OF CHILDREN AND PRESCHOOL
Dublin Baptist Church, a member of the State Convention of Baptists in Ohio, is seeking a Minister or Director for Children. We are a spiritual family of all ages and various backgrounds, unified through our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. As a family our
vision is to magnify God, mature disciples, minister to others, and multiply believers. Our beliefs can be found at the above website under the About Us tab. Dublin Baptist’s average Sunday morning attendance is approximately 800 with 150 children from birth
to 5th grade, served by over 100 volunteers.
The Minister/Director currently oversees all aspects of “The Kids S.H.O.P.” It is where we teach kids to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior and learn to
Purpose! There's something for all ages from My Father's House (worship), Sunday School, Royal Ambassadors and Girls in Action (mission education), Children's Choirs, VBS, Summer Splash, and so much more! For more information visit www.dbckidsshop.com
He or she would facilitate, direct and implement their vision for the Children’s Ministry, working with the DBC Ministerial Staff, as well as, overseeing the Director of our Mom’s Day Out program.
The successful and God led candidate should possess the following characteristics and qualifications:
- Possess a strong and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- A passionate calling to a Children’s Ministry and to see families grow in God
- The ability to communicate with children and parents with authenticity, authority, passion and
- Energetic, dynamic and demonstrated ability to work through difficulties
- Emotionally healthy
- Has demonstrated ability to excel in recruiting volunteers and leading lay volunteers
- Is continuing to mature and grow by continuing to improve their Children’s Ministry skills through
- Experience in administering ministry budget
- Reliability in executing plans, vision and goals
Additional characteristics and qualities that are preferred are:
- Ten years of experience in Children’s Ministry, with 5 years at a large church
- A degree in Childhood Education
- A minister candidate would need to be ordained and participate in pastoral duties
- Possess a viable background in Southern Baptist Church(s)
Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com or via U. S. Mail to the address above attention Children’s Ministry Search Committee.