Bible Fellowship is a growing Evangelical Free Church located in suburban Philadelphia. We are seeking an experienced youth pastor with a personal passion for Christ and a commitment to helping students and young adults grow in their relationship with Christ.
This person will help shape others to become more like Christ, equip them through the Word of God and send them to make disciples of others. The Pastor of Youth and Young Adults will be responsible for junior high, high school and young adult ministries.
We are looking for the right pastoral leader to join our team as we reach into our community, the Philadelphia region and other parts of the world with the gospel. Some qualifications are:
- a Christ-honoring lifestyle marked by personal holiness, servanthood and an ever-increasing dependence on the Holy Spirit.
- a passion for guiding young people to an ever-growing faith in Christ.
- must possess solid biblical and theological understanding.
- a commitment to team ministry.
- a teachable spirit and attitude.
- a proven track record of being a transformational leader of leaders.
- values partnering with parents in helping students grow in their relationship with Christ.
- excellent teacher of God’s Word in a way that encourages life change.
- ability to recruit, equip, manage and retain volunteers.
A job description is available on our website at www.bfchurch.net.