We are seeking an energetic, creative, highly motivated Christian individual to work on our Production team to create and edit videos for our weekly services and special events. The candidate should possess a growing, personal walk with the Lord through
committed Bible study and prayer.
- Create videos, including shooting and editing, that support our weekly services, website, and cable TV program. This includes sermon intro videos, weekly video announcements, promos, testimonials, etc.
- An advanced knowledge of Final Cut Studio and Adobe Editing software are necessary. Knowledge of Photoshop and ProPresenter is a plus.
- Assist occasionally in Sunday message capture and train our video volunteers.
- Ability to work as part of a highly creative team.
- Attend and contribute to weekly creative meetings.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Manage data archives to make sure footage is stored properly.
- Must have a basic knowledge of cameras, sound and lighting.
- Be committed to excellence.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
For consideration, please submit your resume and links to examples of your work that have been uploaded to vimeo. All information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part time position: 20-30 hours weekly