Summary: The Front of House (FOH) Technician is responsible for the audio mix for the house as well as the monitors on stage. Responsibilities include: set up, sound check, mixing monitors, sending appropriate signals to other sources and striking equipment.
Knowledge of audio gain structure as well as experience as FOH experience and advanced training is needed to fulfill this position.
Minimum Time Commitment – Twice a month: Thursdays 6:00 to 8:30 PM and Sundays 7:45 AM to 12:15 PM
- Communicate as needed with the Production Pastor and other ministry personnel to fulfill responsibilities.
- Possess the ability to run a CL5 digital board.
- Be the primary audio mixing operator for Thursday rehearsals and Sunday morning services in the Chapel and Main Sanctuary twice a month.
- Train Audio Ministry team as time permits.
- Notify the Production Pastor regarding equipment that needs repair and/or replacement.
- Willingly assume responsibility for the performance of other duties and projects as deemed important and assigned by the Production Pastor.
For considerations, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Zion Christian Church
ATTN: Verna Leo
Troy, MI 48083