Hiring a School Director and an Associate Director for a Christian Private School: PK to 6th.
Salary up to $50,000 for Director.
Must have a Church of Christ background!!
Highly prefer a Master's Degree.
- Have the responsibility of procuring, hiring and firing appropriate and qualified teachers and staff employees upon consultation with the school board president.
- Resolve concerns and disputes that were not handled by the Assistant Director.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Assistant Director about concerns and events happening with students and teachers
- Consult with a Leadership Team composed of a variety of stakeholders on decisions and changes for the school.
- Encourage and support shared leadership among teachers and staff members.
- Speak to concerning student behavior and academics.
- Resolve conflicts and concerns.
- Communicate school events, policies, and procedures.
- Edit all communication with stakeholders for appropriate tone and accurate mechanics.
- Communicate student achievement to parents concerning individual Stanford scores.
- Build positive relationships and connections through such practices as Meet and Greet, dismissal duty, chapel appearances, and school events.
- Collaborate with the business manager and board treasurer to create a school budget which includes enrollment information, salaries, tuition, and other fees.
- Present a financial report concerning overdue tuition on a monthly basis to the school board.
- Review weekly reports with the business manager on tuition and budget concerns.
- Review a yearly report on the budget with the business manager at the close of the fiscal year.
- Discuss which students will receive scholarship allowances as determined by a Scholarship Committee.
- Prepare the agenda for the monthly board meeting and submit for approval to the president prior to the meeting.
- Attend school board meetings.
- Communicate major events in the school with the president.
- Prepare and present an annual report.
- Present a monthly report on overdue tuition.
- Create and submit a yearly calendar for approval.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the standards issued by the current accrediting body.
- Maintain records that represent evidence of the standards being utilized within the school
- Communicate with all stakeholders the standards that govern the school.
- Analyze and prepare plan of actions to improve the school based on the accreditation standards.
- File compliance reports with the accrediting body.
- Attend conferences and classes to strengthen leadership skills.
- Locate and provide conferences and classes to strengthen skills of teachers and staff based on best practices.
- Present material to teachers that support the goals set forth by the accrediting body
- Participate in conferences and classes on accreditation practices.
- Speak at various events including but not limited to Meet the Teacher, Open House, Auction, Realtor Brunch, etc.
- Represent the school by attending all school events such as Rhyme Time, Kindergarten Christmas Play, Muffins for Moms, Fun Run, Grandparents’ Day, Veteran’s Day, Fun with Fathers, Jog-A-Thon, Academic Meet, National Day of Prayer, etc.
- Edit all communication to stakeholders for appropriate tone and correct writing mechanics.
- Liaison with each group of stakeholders (church, PTO, building manager, community leaders,etc.)
Safety and Security
- Organize, plan, and communicate procedures for maintaining a safe and secure environment to all stakeholders.
- Create a schedule to practice emergency procedure.
- Collaborate and communicate with local authorities such as the police and fire department.
- Responsible for maintaining a positive school culture.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's PastorNew Hope
- Salem, Oregon
- October 17
Fellowship Kids - Volunteer CoordinatorFellowship Bible Church Dallas
- Dallas, Texas
- October 17
Faith Formation CoordinatorTrinity Lutheran Church
- Kent, Ohio
- October 12
School of Ministry DirectorFirst Church of the Open Bible
- Des Moines, Iowa
- October 12
Ministry Support CoordinatorHackberry Creek Church
- Irving, Texas
- October 11
SolomonSwann is a full service talent acquisition, talent management, and search firm that caters to a wide variety of industries. Many people ask where our name comes from. Since we began and continue to base our business practices on biblical principles, we selected the first name from King Solomon of the bible. King Solomon represents the highest regard for wisdom out of all human qualities and gifts. At SolomonSwann, because we look to the greatest source of all wisdom, we operate first from a base of Godly values and wisdom. And secondl More...