Some people call it a job. We say it’s a calling. If you're ready to pursue God's calling in Hawaii and think New Hope Windward is the place He's leading you, take a look at our job opening below after you view our vision and values at NHWW.ORG.
Are you musically minded with a passion for leading people to Christ? Are you a natural-born leader who isn’t afraid of the stage? Does the thought of spiritually leading people in worship fill you with excitement? You may be just what we’ve been looking
New Hope Windward is a multi-site congregation on the windward side of O’ahu in Hawai’i. We are currently experiencing unprecedented growth, growing by more than 40% in 2013. We are a 13-year-old church planted in 2000 out of New Hope O’ahu, which is one
of the most innovative churches in America. We are one church in multiple locations, with 4 portable campuses and one internet campus. Check out a video tour of our church at www.nhww.org.
We are currently looking for a Full-time Worship Director to lead our worship teams at two of our campuses. Part-time work will be considered for leading our worship team at one campus.
- Able to relocate to Hawaii, which is super expensive and very different culturally from the mainland. You and your family love to adapt to cultures different from yours
- Talented with strong musical experience
- Experienced with keyboard and/or other musical instruments
- Organized and efficient with time management
- A multi-tasking team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills
- A motivated team-builder and team player; willing to lead and follow; experienced in building and leading a team
- Willingness to adhere to the New Hope Windward “brand” that is set in terms of style of worship, teaching of daily devotions and leadership responsibilities
- Able to commit to the core values and vision of New Hope Windward
- Totally cool with jumping headfirst into a fast-paced, evolving ministry environment
You will be…
- Responsible for planning, organizing and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and occasionally at a weekly meeting
- Recruiting, training and building gifted and talented worship teams
- Planning and organizing to meet time requirements on length of worship experiences weekly
- Responsible for other leadership responsibilities as determined by the Creative Director and Senior Pastor
- Required to work during all worship experiences during Christmas and Easter, as well as other possible events outside of normal working hours as required by leadership
If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, email your resume* to email@example.com and convince us!
*When you submit your resume, please include a video or YouTube link of your work.