Westover Church (Greensboro, NC) is a non-denominational, Gospel-centered church whose purpose is to develop mature followers of Jesus Christ through growing in the Gospel, connecting in community, and serving on mission.
Westover is searching for a Pastor of Community Life who will lead in championing and further developing the value of authentic biblical community. Responsibilities of this scope involve several significant areas:
- Cast Vision: Set vision, direction, and provide oversight/training for efforts related to overall biblical community at Westover Church
- Team Development: Equip, support, and encourage volunteer leadership teams for Life Communities and Small Groups
- Strategic Development: Ensure effective processes and environments exist to engage the unconnected among us, with maturing in Christ remaining the central focus.
- Communication and Collaboration: Collaborate with other Westover ministries, Pastoral Staff, Elders and Deacons to maintain and communicate clear connection processes
The Pastor of Community Life is a full time position open to those with the following qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a ministry or complimentary field
- Supervisory skills such as coaching, mentoring, nurturing, holding accountable to ministry goals, and helping to create a reporting structure that works for the individual
- Strong organizational/communication/interpersonal/training skills
- Seminary or advanced degree in complimentary field preferred but not required
If interested in applying for this position, please submit a completed application (available online at http://www.westoverchurch.com/about/leadership/staff/jobsatwestover). Applications should be sent to Amy Joyner (HR Director) at email@example.com.
Resumes may be used as a supplemental portion of the application.