The Video Producer will help to change people’s lives by creating videos to support the vision and mission of leading people to realize and reach their full potential in Jesus Christ at NewPointe. This role requires a love for cinematography, telling a
compelling visual story, and the ability to see a project through from concept to completion by leading and utilizing a team of volunteers through each step of the process.
Specific List of Responsibilities
- Oversee pre and post production of all regularly recurring video projects such as:
- Creative videos for use in weekend services
- Story/life change videos
- Highlight/promo videos for other ministry departments and various NewPointe events
- Serve on the creative team to provide input for new ideas for use in worship, video and drama.
- Recruit, lead, develop, and empower volunteers in the video department with a humble attitude and servant’s heart.
- Cultivate a culture that encourages intentional apprenticeship where video team members are reproducing themselves. This includes developing training systems for providing regular in depth training for volunteers.
- Maintain the video portion of the Creative Arts department budget.
- Work and effectively communicate with other NPCC departments to coordinate and execute projects as needed.
- Participate in meetings as requested.
- Set a clear, Christ like example for others to follow, sacrificing and redistributing your time as needed to accommodate church-wide ministry needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Cast vision in a variety of ways to keep the leaders and team members focused on the purpose and goals of the ministry of NPCC as it relates to the video team.
- Focus on your personal walk with God in order to lead others out of that overflow.
- Celebrate wins consistently with the team.
- Commend and appreciate volunteers continually.
- Find mentors who can lead and coach you personally and in your area of ministry.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the online application found on our website: www.newpointe.org/employment