About us: Dominion Chapel is a part of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), with branches worldwide. We are a multiethnic church called to impact our community, our nation and our world. We are progressive in our thoughts and ideas on outreach,
but remain solid in our foundation and beliefs. We are a congregation that values and cares for one another, loves God and embraces His Holy Spirit.
The Children Ministry Director will be responsible for overseeing, leading, coordinating and operating our Children’s ministry (Birth-6th grade). This person must work well on a team as well as be able to relate effectively to people of all ages. We are
seeking someone who will be dedicated and enthusiastic about leading the Dominion Chapel Children’s church (DC3) to the next level. Our goal is to have an ever-expanding attractive Children’s Ministry at Dominion Chapel.
What we're looking for:
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Possess a personal and growing relationship with God.
- Possess a spirit of excellence
- Have a passion for children’s ministry
- Must be in agreement and support of Dominion Chapel’s beliefs, mission and vision
- Experienced in overseeing and developing all aspects of Children’s Ministry, volunteers, recruiting, programming, curriculum and special events.
- Ability to recruit, train and manage a large group of volunteers and supervisors of our ever-expanding Children's Ministry (over 200 children and growing).
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter, reliable, good time-management, conscientious work ethic, multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Ability to utilize a cooperative, collaborative team leadership style.
- Ability to create and effectively manage the ministries’ budget.
If you feel qualified and you're interested, please submit your resume with a picture of yourself and social media links if available. Please submit to:
We encourage each candidate to learn about us through our website,
www.dominionchapel.org and through our online worship services recorded at www.rccgdominionlive.com