Beulah Alliance Church invites applications for the permanent, full-time position of
The Campus Pastor gives point leadership to a regional campus of Beulah Alliance Church. Key responsibilities include serving as the primary communicator of the vision of Beulah to the regional campus community. It also includes connecting
people in community through mid-size communities and serving opportunities, giving oversight to regional small group ministries, serving as a visible and accessible leadership presence at weekend services and other community gatherings, facilitating pastoral
care and shepherding a small team of staff are other key responsibilities.
Since weekend teaching at the campus will be provided through video-casting, weekend teaching will be a limited requirement for this role (6+ times annually).
Beulah is a large (2500+), vibrant, missional church located in Edmonton, Alberta. This Canadian city continues to undergo unprecedented population growth due to its thriving economy, resulting in unmatched potential for reaching people from around the
globe. Our desire is to be a reproducing church that creates multi-site venues throughout the city.
Skills, Knowledge and Gifting
- Proven track record of recruiting, envisioning, equipping, mobilizing and caring for volunteers with particular attention to volunteer leaders.
- Proven track record in the development of a growing and dynamic spiritual community. Demonstrated ability to develop and implement both events and projects.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate a shared vision for ministry, and accountability for the implementation of Beulah’s values, vision and mission at the campus.
- Accountable for the implementation of a weekly weekend medium sized gathering (150-300 people) in a portable location.
- Ability to work in a large, multi-staff setting and collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams. Ability to work with ministry specialists in the implementation (but not always creation) of ministry programming.
- Ability to recruit and develop the leaders and structure required to launch mid-sized communities, small groups and other discipleship gatherings.
- A passion for evangelism and the ability to love people of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to manage and coach staff and volunteers in an Eph. 4:12 ministry environment
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- As a member of clergy must qualify for fully licensing / accreditation with the Christian and Missionary Alliance denomination in Canada
- Ability to use standard computer office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Beulah’s mission is to reach, teach and equip people to know, love and serve Jesus Christ.
Resumes can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.