Currently seeking an experienced candidate in Early Childhood Co-Director to join our talented team. Candidate must be able to communicate effectively and multi-task successfully under pressure and deadlines and feel comfortable interacting with Church Leadership,
Ministry Management Team, and/or other ministry leaders.
The Early Childhood Co-Director will serve primarily as the Director of Partner Development and provide the church with leadership in the ministry to Nursery, Toddler, and Pre-school children while developing and leading a team of partners, providing consistent
administrative oversight of Saturday nights and Sunday mornings for the Nursery and Early Childhood ministries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement a successful partner recruitment and management plan
- Empower partners by providing sufficient orientation to ministry in Kid's World, giving clear and appropriate expectations, proper training, regular reinforcement, ongoing communication, appreciation and recognition
- Keep clear communication with partners and parents of the Early Childhood ministry including telephone calls, mailings, emails, and visitor follow up
- Maintain partner schedules of all Early Childhood classrooms
- Coordinate special events/activities such as childcare for major Church wide events
- Areas of responsibility and accountability may change occasionally, based upon the responsibilities and needs of the ministry.