Are you the person people think of when they say “leader” or “developer of people”? Do you have
a passion for coaching leaders, helping people grow personally and spiritually, and helping
seekers connect to Christ? Are you an accomplished musician and vocalist as well as a
Do you live and breathe to create environments and experiences that creatively and compellingly
connect with seekers and engage believers?
Then show off those talents of yours and send us your resume today!
Destiny Church is making a lasting difference around the world by connecting people to their
destiny in Christ. We are currently looking for a Worship Arts Pastor to grow with us.
• Passionate about creating compelling experiences that impact lives.
• Passionate about connecting people to their destiny in Christ.
• An experienced, dynamic leader with strong public and written communication ability.
• A developer of people and teams.
• Experienced in leadership roles in either a church or corporate environment.
• A self-starting multi-tasker who follows through and gets things done.
• Able to take a concept and see it through to completion with creativity and excellence.
• Organized and able to stay on top of administrative responsibilities.
• Self-confident and secure but never brings an ego to the team.
• An ability to effectively create and implement policies and protocols.
• Not intimidated at the idea of leading a church of more than 2500 people as well as
leading large teams.
• Able to meet high performance and excellence standards.
• Not afraid of real time evaluations and to the point feedback.
• Self-aware and committed to personal growth.
• Skilled at interpersonal relationships.
You will be:
• Working to creatively and compellingly connect people to Christ through the weekend
services and special events.
• Identifying and developing catalytic volunteer leaders who will lead creative and technical
If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, send us your resume and convince us.
Provide Leadership to the Following:
1) Creative & Worship Arts
a. Worship Leaders
2) Technical Arts
d. Stage Design
3) Weekend Programming, Production, and Presentation
• Accomplished musician and vocalist.
• Thorough knowledge of audio, sound, video, lighting, and worship theory.
• Strong written communication and public speaking.
• Corporate mindset – standards, processes, culture.
• Spiritual depth, maturity, and biblical knowledge.
• Life time learner and student of leadership best practices.
• Personal motivation and tenacity.
• An ability to lead people to Christ and to Destiny.
• Teaching and leading in small, medium and large group settings.
• Leadership maturity.
• An ability to relate with seekers and believers.
• Strong recruitment and development abilities.
• Able to thrive in a high paced performance environment.
• Can handle real time, open and honest evaluation.
• An ability to align people with opportunity.
• Strong motivational people skills.
• A natural at systems and organizational leadership.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Youth Worship LeaderImpact Fellowship Church
- Overland Park, Kansas
- January 19
Worship LeaderBethany Christian Reformed Church
- Bellflower, California
- January 19
FELLOWSHIP OF HUNTSVILLE CHURCH WORSHIP PASTORFellowship of Huntsville Church
- Huntsville, Texas
- January 19
Director of WorshipTrinity Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Florence, South Carolina
- January 19
Worship Arts PastorFroot Group
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- January 18
At Destiny Church, our passion is connecting people to their Destiny in Christ! We believe that a relationship with God is exciting, meaningful and life-changing. Through our weekend celebration gatherings you can experience God in a real way! More...