McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church’s mission is to change lives that change the world. With 1,100 people in weekly worship, we are committed to providing a place where hearts and minds are challenged to a greater understanding of God’s vision, through
dynamic worship, community, discipleship, and service. The staff members of McFarlin are guided by the teachings of Colossians 3:12-14, and are called to be servant leaders who embrace the values of commitment, cooperation, compassion, and kindness as they
serve God, each other, and the congregation.
The Daycare of McFarlin has reached out and served the Norman community for over forty-seven years, ensuring that all of the children and families in its care experience the welcoming love of Christ. Our staff cares for and serves over 125 families, and
we seek an experienced, forward-thinking Director to expand upon a legacy of excellence, and to lead the Day Care into a new era of effective, loving care.
- Coordinate monthly schedule of all teachers and rooms
- Work with Children’s Ministry team on curriculum, special events, and facility usage
- Maintains all family and children records
- Organize and hold staff meetings and trainings
- Work with Business Office on accounts receivable, payable, and payroll; ensure financial sustainability and growth
- Direct all communication to parents and families
- Hire and train teachers and maintain system of benefits
- Comply with and maintain licensing requirements
- Conduct family tours as needed
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to providing loving care in Christian community to children and their families
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field
- 2+ years in classroom environment or curriculum development
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Must meet Bronze Level Oklahoma Director’s Credentials
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and a list of three references to Michael C. Andres, Executive Program Director, at email@example.com. For more information, please call (405) 321-3484.