To provide vision and leadership in all areas of financial stewardship ministry ensuring that all social economic levels and age levels of the church are being addressed (struggling, stable, solid and surplus as well as Adults, J1Ten, Student and Childrenďż˝€™s
Ministries). The Assistant Director of Stewardship/Generosity champions a successful team through Life Group and Life Study enrichment (development of Generosity Teaching Team and ongoing classes), Estate Planning, Development and Campaigns, Generosity initiatives
and workshops. This position reports to the Director of Stewardship/Generosity, works closely with Discipleship teams and requires some weekend and weeknight responsibilities.
A college degree is required with a minimum of five years experience.
- A calling from God to develop healthy community life that helps people engage in fulfilling The Great Commandment and The Great Commission.
- Have a heart and passion for growing Godâ€™s people through discipleship and helping them take their next steps in their spiritual journey and a thorough understanding of the tie between spiritual growth and Biblical stewardship.
- Requires the ability to accomplish assigned duties utilizing highly-developed communication (written and verbal), project and time management, and collaboration skills.
- Must be able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
- Must have excellent people skills with the ability to provide service and streamline processes without compromising the integrity of Christ Fellowship and its policies and procedures.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform high quality, detailed work within assigned deadlines.
- Must demonstrate the ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
- Develop leadership and ministry partners to help meet the growing needs of Christ Fellowship as the church expands.
- Develop and maintain the momentum of Christ Fellowshipâ€™s Live to Give core value and initiatives throughout the entire organization.
- Work with Lead Pastor, Executive Leadership and Campus Pastors to ensure strong teaching of Live to Give principles on the weekends and in Offering Set-ups.
- Work with Discipleship, Student and Children Ministry Core Directors and staff to develop necessary curriculum/programs and leadership needed for Live to Give culture (life studies, life groups, workshops, special events, e.g. JOG: Journey of Giving).
- Support the development of relationships with high-capacity givers between Lead Pastor, Campus Pastors and Executive Leadership.
- Work with Discipleship, J1Ten, Student and Childrenâ€™s Ministry Teams to oversee and develop a teaching team and content for Generosity Life Studies, Life Groups, other grow experiences and to ensure that Stewardship principles are woven effectively throughout
Christ Fellowshipâ€™s curriculum.
- Work with Director to develop an Estate Planning initiative for Christ Fellowship.
- Lead budget coaching volunteers; including Selection, Education, Validation, Relationship, and Empowerment.
- All other pastoral duties as assigned.