This is a full-time senior leader who catalyzes the creation of meaningful strategies and creative environments that compellingly communicate the church’s mission, vision, and core values both inside and outside the church. Reports directly
to the Executive Pastor.
To be considered for this position please attach your portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the overall creative process and brand management of a multi-faceted organization
from Sunday morning environments and community-wide advertising campaigns to individual ministry
content with an artistic style that is crisp, fresh, and excellent.
- Take the lead in creating environments that best communicate Browncroft’s story from the sanctuary,
through the facilities and parking lot, and into the community.
- Be a creative catalyst as a member of the service planning team along with the Sr. Pastor and
- Lead the live production and creative communication aspects of Sunday Morning services.
- Lead and inspire a team of creatives, overseeing direct reports and an array of volunteers and vendors.
- Oversee the Field Production Team and effectively produce testimony/story videos.
- Meet with relevant stakeholders—including lay leaders and staff members—for input on projects that impact their ministry areas.
- Develop and oversee the Creative budget.
- Attend and contribute to the weekly Pastoral Staff meeting.
- Recruit and train volunteers to assist as appropriate.
- A lifestyle that provides evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Energetic self-starter, with the ability to develop and lead a team of others.
- An ability to view and interpret big picture ideas into meaningful steps
- An ability to create and communicate compelling stories.
- An intimate understanding of effective communication across a broad range of both traditional and new media.
- An ability to manage multiple projects and people simultaneously.
- An ability to lead live production, set design, and field production.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro X, and Microsoft Office.
Education and Work Experience
A relevant Bachelor of Arts degree and five plus years of relevant experience.
Current Positions and Teams Reporting to the Creative Director
- Graphics and Web Production Manager (staff)
- Video Specialist (staff)
- Live Production: Producer/Video IMAG (lay team with VS)
- Field Production (lay team w/ VS)
- Set Design Team (lay team)