Position: Technical Director
Classification: Full Time Ministry Staff
Reports to: Worship Ministries Director
To provide vision & leadership to the Technical Ministries at Calvary Bible Church
- Makes recommendations as needed to the Media Arts Steering Committee.
- Knowledge and oversight of all technical equipment including editing, graphics, switchers, studio, broadcast equipment, SmartBoards™, LED outdoor sign and A/V/L-related servers and computers.
- Maintain excellent working condition and user-friendliness of A/V/L systems by performing regular maintenance on audio, video, lighting, and media systems i.e. clean dimmer racks, clean projectors, maintain CD printers, replace fixture lamps
- Recruit, train, and schedule Technical Arts volunteers for regular services, funerals, weddings, and rental events. Train volunteers for the High School and College Technical Arts ministry.
- Participate with the worship ministries leadership in the planning the technical aspects of services and special events. Direct and oversee the technical and production requirements for the same.
- Responsible for set up and teardown of AV equipment for services and special events.
- Work with church ministries to provide production assistance (directly or indirectly) for on-going and one-time events.
- Plan, capture, and edit short video segments for use in normal Sunday production and special events
- Ingest and Post-produce Sunday Video and Audio Content for distribution to Vimeo and the Calvary website.
- Oversee the Media Ministry of the church.
- Called by God to ministry
- Agreement with Calvary Bible Church Constitution & Statement of Faith
- Member of Calvary Bible Church
- Consistent Christ-like character evidencing a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Regular attendance at Calvary Bible Church services
- Shepherd’s heart
- College graduate with a strong technical background
- Experience in Sound, Lighting and Video operations
- Church technical director experience strongly recommended
- Strong verbal & written skills
Ability to plan & organize in an effective manner
Interested parties should send a letter of interest and current resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship and Creative Arts PastorFusion Bible Church
- Durant, Oklahoma
- December 10
Web SpecialistWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8
Technical Arts DirectorMid-Cities Community Church
- Midland, Texas
- December 7
Technical / Video DirectorPeoples Church | Fresno
- Fresno, California
- December 7
Front End Web DeveloperCentral Christian Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- December 5