ELMCREEK COMMUNITY CHURCH
Maple Grove, MN
JOB DESCRIPTION: WORSHIP DIRECTOR
- Purpose: To worship God and lead others in music and other creative outlets.
- Vision: reaching out to our community while being contemporary and relevant to today’s society delivering the message of Jesus, the good news.
- Implementation: Continually committed to the mission, vision and values of ElmCreek Church, we will always be looking for ways to continue using different forms of media and style to effectively teach the ways of Jesus.
- Be a team leader as well as a team player; work with the Sr. Pastor to create a worshipful experience.
- Meet weekly to creatively construct worship services in conjunction with the Senior Pastor as well as other qualified leaders within the vision, mission and values of ElmCreek Church.
- Lead Sunday morning worship services in the aspect of music and visual arts.
- Oversee all technical aspects of ElmCreek’s worship. This includes all lighting, sound, musical instruments and video media.
- Ensure all ‘players’ in the services are briefed on timing, order of service, and are ready to go.
- Recruiting and mentoring others for leadership within the worship, Drama or media...allowing others to grow into maturity and leadership while using their gifts to their maximum potential.
- When on vacation or sick, delegate leadership of worship related activities to another ‘qualifiedlay leader’ while maintaining servant oversight of the entire area.
AVERAGE TIME COMMITMENT:
Approx. 8-10 Primary times at the church are Tuesday evening meetings & rehearsals as well as Sunday morning rehearsals and service(s). However, throughout the week, there are emails, phone calls and other contacts that may require attention.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com