Christian Life Center (CLC), a growing congregation of approximately 1,500 located in the Philadelphia suburb of Bensalem. CLC is looking for a Student Ministries Pastor to lead the middle school and high school ministries and to oversee and the college-age/young
adult ministry. The goal of student ministry is to lead young people in becoming fully devoted, lifetime followers of Jesus Christ while coming along side and equipping parents as the primary spiritual leaders of the family.
To find out more about CLC or to watch a recent service go to
We are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- Strong relationship with Jesus Christ demonstrated through regular prayer, personal Bible study and worship attendance.
- A degree in Biblical Studies and/or Youth Ministry strongly preferred
- Experience on a ministry staff with record of leading student ministries
- Strategic thinker with the ability to manage, mobilize and motivate people
- Strong organizational gifts as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Record of strong commitment to unity and community, who understands Biblical submission to authority and Biblical conflict resolution (Matthew 18)
- Possesses a servant heart and models servant leadership
- A healthy emotional and spiritual life. If married, the spouse must be an enthusiastic supporter of ministry as well as actively involved in the church
- Conviction of the centrality of the family in reaching and discipling youth
- Record of effective leadership in student ministries
If you meet the above criteria please email your resume to Audrey Nappa at AudreyN@clconline.org. (Include in your email a link to an audio/video recording of your speaking/teaching if possible)
Please no phone calls!