Student Ministries Pastor: Grades 6-12
La Grange Christian Assembly (LCA) is looking for our next youth pastor.
Our church is located in the near western suburbs of Chicago. We are a growing Assemblies of God congregation with a big vision to reach our region for Christ. We are looking for a dynamic leader to pastor our youth ministry. This full-time position
is the ideal opportunity for someone who wants to step into an already thriving youth ministry and take it to the next level. Our church has a very successful up-to-date template in place for the right person.
Qualifications: We seek someone with a sense of call and passion for Christ and students in grades 6-12. The ideal candidate will possess the skills necessary to further expand our ministry to students and their families. We desire a person
with a strong commitment to relational ministry. We are also looking for a person with a good blend of integrity, humility, and vision. We desire a person with strong communication, leadership, technical, musical and pastoral skills. Our future youth pastor
must be a team player and have a strong work ethic. The right person will be self-motivated, ambitious and creative. Above all else, we are praying for a youth pastor who loves God, students and parents.
Professional Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelors degree in ministry from a Pentecostal College
- Credentials with the Assemblies of God
La Grange Christian Assembly (LCA)
5707 Wolf Road
La Grange, IL 60525
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Hire is subject to criminal background check.
To apply for this position please complete all items listed below and
send all information in one email to the following address (no phone calls):
- cover letter
- current photo of yourself and your family if married
- recent audio/video teaching (or a link to one of your teachings)
- Provide brief answers to the five questions found below:
1. Describe your faith in Christ.
2. What are your two main spiritual gifts?
3. What is your brief vision for youth ministry
4. What would your approach be to reach out to unchurched/unsaved students in our community?
5. What are three personal goals you hope to accomplish in the next year and three