We are looking for someone who is energetic, creative. outward focused and relational with kids and adults. The candidate must have prior experience working with large number of kids, adults and staff members.
- Strive for excellence in all areas of Children’s Ministry at BCN
- Make Sunday morning the most dynamic environment for kids and volunteers
- Work with the Youth Pastor and Executive Administrator to establish a “master plan” for infant—12th grade.
- Responsible for leadership, training, recruiting and development, of the Children’s Ministry staff (paid & unpaid).
- Ability to write curriculum
- Work with the Ministry Team and Executive Administrator to determine short-term and long-term goals for the children’s ministry.
- Develop relationships with BCN children by visiting them at school, home, recreational activities etc.
- Encourage and support parents in their responsibilities (i.e. give counsel when able, provide training and instruction in parenting skills, etc.).