Creative Content And Motion Graphics Designer
This full time salary position reports directly to the Media Pastor, working in-office a minimum of 40 hours per week. Responsibilities include creating and implementing graphic design elements, as well as video and motion graphics, used for church related
projects. This includes brainstorming creative marketing concepts, helping design video and graphic pieces, and working with other members of our creative team to film and edit video content for our weekend services. When applying, interested candidates must
include samples of their work along with their resume. Please include two references.
- Work with our creative team while handling the graphic design and layout needs of the organization.
- Work with our Sound Director and Assistant Video Editor to create in-house and special event videos. This includes filming, editing, sound, lighting and motion graphics.
- Meet all deadlines and details through the entire creative process (writing, filming, editing and delivery).
- Provide ideas and input for short films, promo videos, bumpers, intro videos and life stories.
- Develop a deep understanding of our core standards and be able to create materials that meet brand identity
- Contribute creatively for all ministries of the church based on the team’s current projects
- Understand current design trends in print and media, and appropriately translate and apply to digital and print graphics.
- Macintosh Platform Proficiency
- Minimum of two years experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro)
- Creative spirit and an ability to create new internal marketing venues
- Ability to accept direction from ministries, and understand their vision
- Commitment to professional and personal excellence
- Strong relationship with Jesus
- Enthusiasm for serving God and others in humility