Win: To create worship experiences that the unchurched and dechurched take a second look at God and His church.
1. Serve as a primary worship leader for oneChurch on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights for oneChurch students.
2. Recruit and train musical talent (vocalists and instrumentalists).
3. Maintain a schedule of musicians and oversee their development as players and leaders.
4. Lead weekly rehearsals for worship team.
5. Seek out and Develop new worship leaders (replacing yourself), having more than one person
leading worship on Sundays.
6. Prepare ProPresenter for songs and sermons for worship.
7. Develop loops and click tracks through logicPro to add to the worship experience.
8. Come alongside the Lead Pastor to give direction for our service programming teams (Creative
Teams, Worship Team, Media Team, Set-Up & Tear Down Teams) to ensure that the foyer
environment communicates one message.
9. Oversee the setup of the adult theater, including sound, lights and video.
10. Follow up with people that are interested in volunteering in the worship/media ministry.
11. Participate in weekly creative meetings to evaluate the previous service and plan future services. 12. Schedule a creative brainstorming meeting once a month to gather input and ideas from various
individuals about songs for an upcoming series.
13. Participate in staff meetings, leadership retreats and provide evaluation and feedback to the staff.
1. Overseethecreation,implementation,andcontinualupdatingoftheMedia:websites,social networks, videos used in worship, podcasts, video podcasts, and imbedded video.
2. Incorporate video, movie and TV clips, drama and other forms of creative arts into the services. 3.Help shoot 10B4 announcement clips and edit baptism videos.
Suggested Skill Set
1. Be familiar with LogicPro to create loops and clicks.
2. Be familiar with ProPresenter & Planning Center to build worship sets.
3. Be able to work with vocalists on melodies, harmonies, and stage presence.
4. Be able to work with the band and have an understanding of the Nashville number system. 5. Be able to work with Final Cut Pro and other video editing software.