Job Title: Worship/ Media Pastor
Status: Full Time
Direct Report: Lead Pastor
The Worship/Media Pastor directs people into the foyer environments by using media to kick out our digital front door. Once in the foyer, they leads and gives direction to the service and worship environments to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Win: To create worship experiences that the unchurched and dechurched take a second look at God and His church.
1. Serve as a primary worship leader for oneChurch on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights for oneChurch students.
2. Recruit and train musical talent (vocalists and instrumentalists).
3. Maintain a schedule of musicians and oversee their development as players and leaders.
4. Lead weekly rehearsals for worship team.
5. Seek out and Develop new worship leaders (replacing yourself), having more than one person
leading worship on Sundays.
6. Prepare ProPresenter for songs and sermons for worship.
7. Develop loops and click tracks through logicPro to add to the worship experience.
8. Come alongside the Lead Pastor to give direction for our service programming teams (Creative
Teams, Worship Team, Media Team, Set-Up & Tear Down Teams) to ensure that the foyer
environment communicates one message.
9. Oversee the setup of the adult theater, including sound, lights and video.
10. Follow up with people that are interested in volunteering in the worship/media ministry.
11. Participate in weekly creative meetings to evaluate the previous service and plan future services. 12. Schedule a creative brainstorming meeting once a month to gather input and ideas from various
individuals about songs for an upcoming series.
13. Participate in staff meetings, leadership retreats and provide evaluation and feedback to the staff.
1. Overseethecreation,implementation,andcontinualupdatingoftheMedia:websites,social networks, videos used in worship, podcasts, video podcasts, and imbedded video.
2. Incorporate video, movie and TV clips, drama and other forms of creative arts into the services. 3.Help shoot 10B4 announcement clips and edit baptism videos.
Suggested Skill Set
1. Be familiar with LogicPro to create loops and clicks.
2. Be familiar with ProPresenter & Planning Center to build worship sets.
3. Be able to work with vocalists on melodies, harmonies, and stage presence.
4. Be able to work with the band and have an understanding of the Nashville number system. 5. Be able to work with Final Cut Pro and other video editing software.
1. Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
2. Give 10% of your income to the vision of oneChurch.
3. Be loyal to the vision and staff of oneChurch and always protect the unity of the church.
4.Be a part/facilitate discussion of a Community Group that meets weekly.
5. Pursue growth in the three vital relationships (intimacy with God, community with insiders, influence
6. Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to oneChurch.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Worship (Non-Traditional)Trinity United Methodist Church
- Columbus, Ohio
- January 17
Associate/Worship PastorDupont Church of the Brethren
- Dupont, Ohio
- January 17
Worship Pastor / DirectorFirst Federated Church
- Des Moines, Iowa
- January 16
PRAISE & WORSHIP LEADEREnglewood Christian Assembly of God
- Englewood, Ohio
- January 16
Worship PastorNew Hope Church
- Bend, Oregon
- January 16
Mission: To lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We do this by creating irresistible environments that encourage and equip people to pursue three vital relationships: Intimacy with God, Community with Insiders, and Influence with outsiders. More...