Do you have a calling to serve Christ and the local church? Are you a gifted leader with a desire to develop and disciple others? Are you passionate about leading students to be fully devoted followers of Christ? You may just be who we are looking for!
Christ Fellowship is a dynamic multi-site church spread throughout Miami-Dade County. Our mission is to make fully devoted followers of Christ. We want to be a part of witnessing lives saved by the grace and truth of Jesus Christ and helping believers grow
as disciples. Everything we do, from our worship, teaching, small groups, outreach and missions is driven by our vision to reach 100,000 people for Christ.
We are currently looking for both full-time and part-time Student Pastors to grow with us at one of our campuses.
- Passionate about Jesus and His mission.
- Someone who has a strong desire and knack to develop, disciple, and pastor volunteers and students.
- Gifted communicator.
- Experienced in building and leading a healthy team.
- Organized and efficient, especially with time management.
- A team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills.
- Oversee the student ministry at one of our campuses.
- Lead our students and volunteers through the process of connecting to God, Others, Ministry and the World.
- Be engaged in local schools through FCA, First Priority, etc.
- Be responsible for other leadership responsibilities as determined by Campus Pastor and Pastor of Students.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please:
1) Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
2) Please include a video or YouTube link of your work
3) Please fill out an application at cfmiami.org/applications/employment
To learn more about our church, visit www.cfmiami.org