Gallatin, Tennessee, United States
Worship Pastor/Leader - Music Ministry
General Baptist (contemporary/modern)
601 to 700
Freedom Church is a contemporary/modern, progressive church that is serious in our vision to reach lost people everywhere. Our purpose is loving God, loving others, and serving the world. We accomplish this by our mission of reaching out and building within. Casual dress, serious faith to say the least. We are an 11-year-old church planted by our lead pastor. We want a worship pastor/leader who is passionate, energetic, talented, and able to lead the worship team in voice, music, and most of all to a spirit of worship, with excellence for God’s glory. Lead the congregation in God honoring heart of worship. Lead the congregation with confidence and humility into the presence of God; worship rather than merely leading music or presenting a show. To have an Appreciation for the Arts, as well as for both contemporary and traditional music styles (music with modern flare), and a desire to craft integrated worship services.
- Fulfill the duties required of Freedom Church members as outlined in the membership covenant.
- Have a growing relationship with the Lord.
- Philosophical alignment with church leadership.
- Passionate about casting vision and developing leaders.
- Demonstrated musical skill and theological discernment.
- Strength in leadership for the church and bands.
- Possess pastoral influence, verbal communication skills, and cultural awareness.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- A strong gift for leadership and a proven track record of the worship arts ministry.
- Minimum three years experience in worship ministry leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to lead congregations in their worship of God.
- Love for Jesus and a desire to see lives and communities changed by the gospel.
- Entrepreneurial aptitude.
- Technically savvy.
- Proven success at multi-tasking, time management, and prioritizing.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality and trust regarding leader and
- Proven ability to work with and maintain positive, loyal relationships with those inside and outside
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee leading worship for weekend services ( 3 times per weekend)
- Oversee and lead all rehearsals
- Oversee all areas of production (audio, light, service management).
- Build bands within the church and train band leaders
- Shepherd staff and volunteers serving with bands and tech teams.
- Shepherding the worship band and vocalists.
- Select songs and arrangements for weekend services with creative team.
- Weekly service planning.
- Attend weekly meetings with staff/leadership team.
- Collaborate with other leaders to carry out the overall vision of corporate worship.
- Lead worship for special events (Good Friday, weekday events, etc.).
- Recruit, train, organize, and shepherd music and production volunteers.
- Participate in local and regional missions.
- All other duties as needed
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, plus Sunday responsibilities?Hours: Full Time
Vacation: Vacation and Personal Days, Holidays
Please contact Pastor Kevin Dobbs at firstname.lastname@example.org to further explore the position.
Freedom Church website: www.freedomfamily.us
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Youth PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- October 22
Pastor of Worship & Music- Highland ParkChurchology Staffing
- Madison Heights, Michigan
- October 20
Worship LeaderClear Water Church
- Anchorage, Alaska
- October 20
Worship PastorVineyard Community Church
- Grafton, Wisconsin
- October 20
Worship LeaderThe Rock
- Bridgeport, Texas
- October 20