Summary of Position:
The Campus Pastor provides leadership and spiritual shepherding for one of Cornerstone’s multi-sites. They would oversee all aspects of the campus and promote Cornerstone’s vision, value and mission to the community they serve.
They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family.
They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large.
They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own.
In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
· Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
· Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
· Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
· Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
· 3 years full time ministry experience (experience in a church of 2,000 or more preferred).
· As a minimum applicants should have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped them for vocational ministry.
· Applicants should have strengths in the following areas: leadership, administration, teaching, as well as strong relational abilities.
· Articulate in writing their philosophy of ministry and the strategy and steps that properly reflect that philosophy.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate how they have already accomplished this in their current or past ministry settings.
· Align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
· Oversee all the different ministries at the campus including guest services, children’s, students, small groups and Sunday services.
· Host the Sunday services.
· Manage, invest in, develop, and coach a paid staff team.
· Build consensus, symmetry, and integration, on and through a team.
· Work directly with senior leadership to execute the strategy, values and vision of Cornerstone within the context of the local campus.
· The Campus Pastor will oversee the physical and logistical aspects of the campus.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to: email@example.com