Job Title: Network Engineer
Report to: Executive Director of Business Administration
Position Status: Full-time
Summary of Position: To serve on the Business Administration team to design, implement, troubleshoot, analyze, and maintain our network/phone operations church wide. In addition, to serve as a help desk technician for all laptop and desktop computers on multiple campuses. They should develop vision and infrastructure for this area that is in keeping with the Churches ministry strategies, values, and philosophy. They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the Church family. They should represent Christ and His Church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our Church.
· Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
· Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
· Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
· Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
· Configure, support, and maintain the LAN/WAN equipment and related services.
· Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems. Work with third party vendors when needed.
· Support the server infrastructure.
· Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all network equipment.
· Network security support including SSL certificates for websites.
· DNS support.
· Respond promptly and professionally to requests for technical assistance in person, by phone, remote control, and email.
· Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues.
· Network cable management.
· Careful attention to detail.
· Continually learn and keep current with technical skills in this field.
· Flexible work hours when required.
· Applicants should align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone
· Candidate needs to be a self-starter, excellent communicator, personable, able to work independently and as a member of a team.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced customer service oriented environment and learn new technologies quickly.
· Excellent communication skills
*Interested parties should email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's Ministry Director (171702)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Midwest , Wisconsin
- October 26
Children's Pastor (232310)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Georgia
- October 26
Worship Tech & IT DirectorLee's Summit Community Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- October 25
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Director of Audio Visual ArtsManchester United Methodist Church
- Manchester, Missouri
- October 24
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
We are a contemporary church committed to bringing good news to those living in Chandler and its surrounding communities. We believe God's inerrant word gives the true direction in life that people so desperately need. Everlasting life is found only in the person of Jesus Christ through believing that He died and rose again to take away mankind's sin. He is our Cornerstone.More...