Please Provide a Statement of Faith
Associate Pastor's Assistant
The Associate Pastors’ Assistant reports to the Associate Pastors and works primarily as the coordinator of their day-to-day activities split between a multi-campus church. The Assistant also provides initial contact with members of the Church and the community
at large, for coordination of general Church issues and Pastor’s engagement.
Essential Job Functions
1. Maintain confidentiality in all Church affairs and promote a positive atmosphere of faith-based teamwork.
2. Manage the Associate Pastors’ schedules and calendars.
3. Coordinate Associate Pastors’ participation in special events in support of Church activities.
4. Manage correspondence with members, teams, committees, and community organizations.
5. Provide the Sr. Pastor’s Asst. with the Kenwood Campus numbers for monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for the district and conference offices in order to meet deadlines.
7. Place and receive book orders approved by the Discipleship Committee.
8. Collaborate with the Communications Coordinator to keep the Kenwood Community website, blog and Facebook page current.
9. Serve as primary contact, coordinator and liaison with staff, clergy and families related to the Kenwood Community.
10. Prepare reports for the Discipleship and small group numbers for church council meetings.
1. Split time between multi-site locations.
2. Attend staff and church meetings, which may require some evening attendance.
3. Work effectively with FUMC ministerial and support staff.
4. Other duties as assigned by your supervisors.