Please Provide a Statement of Faith
Associate Pastor's Assistant
The Associate Pastors’ Assistant reports to the Associate Pastors and works primarily as the coordinator of their day-to-day activities split between a multi-campus church. The Assistant also provides initial contact with members of the Church and the community at large, for coordination of general Church issues and Pastor’s engagement.
Essential Job Functions
1. Maintain confidentiality in all Church affairs and promote a positive atmosphere of faith-based teamwork.
2. Manage the Associate Pastors’ schedules and calendars.
3. Coordinate Associate Pastors’ participation in special events in support of Church activities.
4. Manage correspondence with members, teams, committees, and community organizations.
5. Provide the Sr. Pastor’s Asst. with the Kenwood Campus numbers for monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for the district and conference offices in order to meet deadlines.
7. Place and receive book orders approved by the Discipleship Committee.
8. Collaborate with the Communications Coordinator to keep the Kenwood Community website, blog and Facebook page current.
9. Serve as primary contact, coordinator and liaison with staff, clergy and families related to the Kenwood Community.
10. Prepare reports for the Discipleship and small group numbers for church council meetings.
1. Split time between multi-site locations.
2. Attend staff and church meetings, which may require some evening attendance.
3. Work effectively with FUMC ministerial and support staff.
4. Other duties as assigned by your supervisors.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- November 29
Church SecretaryNew Hope Baptist Church
- Denver, Colorado
- November 25
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22
Teacher, Pastor, Missionary, StaffOlive International School
- August 23
First United Methodist Church of St. Petersburg
Our Mission: To make and send disciples of Jesus Christ into the world. Our Vision: Disciples of Jesus Christ, empowered by the Holy Spirit, transforming our world into a community of love, mercy and justice! More...