Timberlake Church is a fast growing church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing disciples. We are in the “tech” suburbs of Seattle in an affluent, growing area. We have recently completed a successful building campaign as we prepare for the
next season of growth. In addition, we are planning to launch our third campus in the coming months. Timberlake Church is radically committed to reaching people for Jesus Christ, and helping them take their next right step in their faith.
We are seeking a talented leader to join the team as a Worship Pastor at our central campus, located in Redmond, WA. This person will be a proven leader and fun to be around, with a track record of success in their last role.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you have a unique passion to see people walk into a relationship with Jesus Christ?
- Do you believe that everyone, no matter where they are in their faith journey, has a next right step in their faith?
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Do you have experience leading worship in a dynamic church environment?
- Are you detail oriented?
- Do you have successful experience growing a ministry at a church?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with Technology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
As Timberlake Church's Worship Pastor You Would:
- Lead worship every weekend at Timberlake Church’s Redmond Campus
- Oversee worship teams at all existing and future Timberlake Church campuse
- Contribute actively on Timberlake's creative team
- Develop existing musicians through ongoing training
- Effectively pastor and care for musicians and campus worship directors
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detailed follow up. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading worship in a large church setting, developing volunteer musician
teams, and developing and implementing a creative calendar. Also, the candidate must be ready to provide solutions, be fun to be around, and not take themselves too seriously.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
Please send your resume with a recent photo, and a recent video sample of you leading worship to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Thanks for applying.