Autumn Ridge Church is a non-affiliated Baptist congregation of 1900 located near the Mayo Clinic in SE Minnesota. Our purpose is to make disciples of Jesus Christ who love God and serve people. We are currently seeking a second full-time youth pastor
to join our student ministry staff. This pastor will work with all ages in the development of the ministry but will be primarily responsible for the middle school ministry. Our cultural DNA includes the following:
1. We strive for professional excellence because we have a high view of God.
2. We value biblical and theological instruction becase we have a high view of the church.
3. We act graciously and redemptively because we have a high view of people.
Candidates for the position MUST meet the following qualifications:
- Candidate must have completed a degree program from an accredited Bible college or seminary, preferably in education or ministry. A graduate degree in ministry or equivalent professional experience is preferred.
- Candidate must have at least three years salaried, full-time experience in student ministry.
- Candidate must be able to teach the Bible in an engaging way, giving students a desire to learn the Bible and participate in the discipleship process.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational and communication skills and must demonstrate previous experience in recruiting, training, delegating and supervising volunteers.
We are looking for someone who understands that true relevance is achieved through solid biblical teaching and Christ-centered worship and that outreach is the natural result of effective discipleship.
If you meet the qualifications above, please submit a resume and cover letter by email.