Candidate must be highly motivated, well-organized and enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven collaborative environment. We are seeking someone who embraces emerging technology and design with passion and excitement. Candidate must have an exceptional
eye for detail and willing to seek input on design improvements. The ideal candidate will have strong relational intelligence and able to handle constructive feedback without becoming easily offended. The ability to consider creative solutions and interact
with a wide variety of people and personalities with proven diplomacy is required.
Graphic Design – Church-wide Content
- Works with team members to develop concepts, campaigns, and ways to inspire and provoke through visual arts
- Ensure publishing deadlines are met for Creative Arts Central Support print projects including brochures, inserts, and all other time sensitive promotional projects
- Deliverables include: Sermon series designs, campus bulletins, weekend handouts, invitational cards, banners, etc.
- Design and develop church-wide collateral such as newspaper, website graphics, brochures, documents, etc.
Graphic Design – Creative Services for Campuses
- Work with Communication Arts and Creative Arts team to design a suite of core communications materials within the church-wide identity that can be utilized at each unique campus
- Have a deep understanding of our core standards and be able to create one-off materials that meet brand identity
- Work well with all OHC ministries and have experience with excellent project protocols for design development
- Contribute creatively to all aspects of all areas of the church based on the team’s current projects
- Provide support to the video producer with regard to photographs, illustration, typography, or other areas as needed
- Support and train ministry staff to ensure consistent standards in all offline communication
- Participate in Communication Arts team meetings, leadership training, brainstorming and service projects
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Basic understanding of Publisher, Office Suite
- Concentrated attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate many diverse tasks and projects at one time
- Aptitude for and interest in industry related continuing education and skill advancement
- Grow daily as a leader, co-worker and follower of Christ
- Let Christ shine through high-quality work
- Exemplify servant leadership, humility and patience
- Communicate openly and with tact
- Hold ideas loosely and be open to contributions from others
- Be comfortable working in a fluid and collaborative environment
** Candidates interested in interviewing will provide PORTFOLIO, APPLICATION ( http://oakhillschurch.com/employment ) & RESUME.