This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Russellville, Kentucky, United States
Date Posted: 02/17/2009
Categories: Senior Pastor
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
Crossroads Church of Russellville, KY is searching for a spiritual leader to fill the open position for Lead Pastor. The church has been serving Russellville for over 12 years, and looks forward to Loving People and Sharing Jesus with a new Pastor. The town of Russellville itself is uniquely positioned 50 miles North of Nashville, TN and 30 miles west of Bowling Green, KY. Our church campus of 18 acres is located at the intersection of two new four lane highways in Logan County. Our campus is connected to the Russellville City Park which provides us with many out reach opportunities. Our sanctuary has a seating capacity for 650 people and is well equipped with state of the art sound and video equipment. GOD has truly blessed us with such a facility.
Crossroads worship style incorporates uplifting praise and worship music with powerful and moving messages. Crossroads wants to be known as a place where people can find hope. Crossroads is well known in the community for its outreach ministries. Outreach ministries range from home construction, adopt a block, and freedom celebrations, whereby offering love within individual situations to serving thousands of people through events. We offer Sunday morning bible studies for all ages. Crossroads is blessed to have a powerful children’s church ministry under the direction of some very talented servants. Crossroads offers many other ministries with the intent for people to find a connection. These ministries consist of men’s and women’s ministries, small groups, prison ministries, and creative arts.
As you can see Crossroads Church has a great foundation with many loving people. We trust in GOD to deliver us a shepherd that has the ability to deliver GOD’s word in a manner that will empower people to become disciples. Through the years Crossroads has experienced many successes and many trials. We believe that as our nation has experienced degradation of the family, our church has also seen the attacks in many different forms. Our desire is to continue to follow Christ and we understand that a pastor’s leadership and vision is essential to grow in strength.
Crossroads Church is seeking a Godly man who exhibits the following:
· Seek the mind of Christ and the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all things.
· Evangelize the lost through preaching and also personally as a disciple of Jesus Christ
· Provide spiritual leadership and visionary qualities that will enable our church to grow
· Be a person of integrity in his family, the church, and the community
· Be diligent in work according to a work schedule shared with the church
· Use his ministry gifts, knowledge, and wisdom to glorify Christ through the church
· Preach to instruct, inspire, and enable the church for ministry
· Mediate conflict to produce healthy, productive relationships in the church
· Lead the church staff, delegate responsibilities to staff members or church officers
· Lead the church leadership teams to fulfill church vision
· Counsel other church leaders and ministry teams regarding their service
· Respect the ministry gifts of church members and encourage their growth and involvement in the life of the church.
· Five years or more prior experience as pastor is preferred
Resumes will be accepted until March 31, 2009. Crossroads Church Personnel Advisory team will send resume receipt confirmation. The Personnel Advisory team will review resumes at different intervals throughout process. We are praying that GOD helps us discern Lead Pastor interview candidates in a timely manner. Prospective candidates will be contacted via phone and sent a church profile packet. Please pray for our church and GOD’s direction during this process.