The Woodlands United Methodist Church is seeking a talented designer to join their award-winning Media Team. Candidate must be self-motivated, highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment. We are seeking someone who
embraces emerging technology and design with passion and excitement. Candidate must have an exceptional eye for detail. The ability to find creative solutions and successfully interact with a wide variety of people and personalities is also necessary.
• Design promotional materials for various church ministries including brochures, posters, banners, T-shirts, etc.
• Design artwork for projection and TV screens
• Design graphics for use on websites
• Various Production work – print, trim, paste, fold materials as assigned
• Assist with installation of large format graphics in display areas
• Interact with department staff members and members of ministry teams
Relevant college degree and three to five years experience in a creative, professional environment required; Proficiency in Adobe software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) is required. Macintosh platform experience required. Experience with
Microsoft Office software preferred; photography skills are preferred.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Competitive salary and benefits offered. Work hours are 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Some weekends, evening and extended hours will be required during Christmas, Easter and other special events. This position
reports directly to the Art Director.