To assist the Music ministry in research and charting for new music, all rehearsals and administrative duties, campus needs and ongoing projects. To mentor and develop/disciple volunteers in all areas of the worship ministry.
This position will assist the music ministry by leading worship in a variety of venues weekly, teaching classes as needed at Ocean's Edge School, leading volunteers and developing and training in all aspects of the Music Ministry.
• Oversees and lead worship at studies/events
• Assist in recruiting, auditioning and developing the volunteer base.
• Create (Chart) Music for Vocalists and Band members.
• Develops volunteers and worship leaders for all worship environments.
• Learn worship songs and lead/accompany Wednesday/Weekend services.
• Assist worship leader generally and administratively.
• Coordinate all equipment and instrumental needs for regular services and special events at their venue/campus.
• Supervise and coordinate all communication with their volunteers
• Mentor the next generation of worship team members
• Write songs to be used by the church.
• Assist in leading worship team rehearsals.
• Transposing/Arranging songs to be led by female leaders.
• Oversee and lead worship for additional services, such as Eikon, staff meeting, overflow, satellite campuses, etc.
• Maintaining/Updating online content for their services.
• Research modem worship and the trends happening in the worldwide church through internet research and periodicals.
• Prepare the yearly budget and spending trends for their area.
• Continually developing talents and skills to be used for the worship ministry (vocal, keyboard, guitar practice, songwriting)
•Strong walk with the Lord
•2 years leading worship required
•Strong leading and musical skills
•Strong communication ability
•Able to teach/disciple/train
•Needs computer/tech/web abilities for training and production