Job Description:Contact Employer Apply Now
* Please be aware that in order to be considered you must apply at http://www.calvaryftl.org/employment/ as well as include a video link of yourself leading worship. *
To assist the Music ministry in research and charting for new music, all rehearsals and administrative duties, campus needs and ongoing projects. To mentor and develop/disciple volunteers in all areas of the worship ministry.
This position will assist the music ministry by leading worship in a variety of venues weekly, teaching classes as needed at Ocean's Edge School, leading volunteers and developing and training in all aspects of the Music Ministry.
• Oversees and lead worship at studies/events
• Assist in recruiting, auditioning and developing the volunteer base.
• Create (Chart) Music for Vocalists and Band members.
• Develops volunteers and worship leaders for all worship environments.
• Learn worship songs and lead/accompany Wednesday/Weekend services.
• Assist worship leader generally and administratively.
• Coordinate all equipment and instrumental needs for regular services and special events at their venue/campus.
• Supervise and coordinate all communication with their volunteers
• Mentor the next generation of worship team members
• Write songs to be used by the church.
• Assist in leading worship team rehearsals.
• Transposing/Arranging songs to be led by female leaders.
• Oversee and lead worship for additional services, such as Eikon, staff meeting, overflow, satellite campuses, etc.
• Maintaining/Updating online content for their services.
• Research modem worship and the trends happening in the worldwide church through internet research and periodicals.
• Prepare the yearly budget and spending trends for their area.
• Continually developing talents and skills to be used for the worship ministry (vocal, keyboard, guitar practice, songwriting)
•Strong walk with the Lord
•2 years leading worship required
•Strong leading and musical skills
•Strong communication ability
•Able to teach/disciple/train
•Needs computer/tech/web abilities for training and production
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
You Also May Be Interested In:
Director of Music/Musician (Youth & Young Adults)Private Profile
- Houston, Texas
- January 20
Worship LeaderMountain View Presbyterian Church
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- January 19
Worship LeaderBethany Christian Reformed Church
- Bellflower, California
- January 19
Director of WorshipTrinity Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Florence, South Carolina
- January 19
Worship PastorGeneration Church
- Mesa, Arizona
- January 18
About the Church
Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale
The first Calvary Chapel was started in Costa Mesa, California, in the 1960’s, as a small nondenominational church of 25 members, pastored by Chuck Smith. The Lord blessed that small group, and now Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa is home to 30,000 believers and has planted 850 churches in North America and almost 200 churches in South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale was one of the early church plants, founded in 1985 by Pastor Bob Coy and a handful of believers. We have grown to more th More...