-To cultivate, disciple and develop the young adult community.
-To offer SS electives appropriate to the 15 – 35 age group
-To follow up all visitors 15 – 35 years of age.
- To organize and run activities to assist this age cohort to mature spiritually and socially.
- Wife available to shepherd and teach the young women to become effective wives and mothers
- Offer marriage and other pertinent counseling to assist this group to become effective mates and parents.
- To work with the Senior Pastor to recruit, train and develop the future leaders of the church body.
- To teach one class at Elmira Christian Academy during the school year.
- To develop an outreach to the local college community
- Work closely with the youth ministry to align objectives
- Organize the small group ministry of the church
- Fill in for the Senior Pastor
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Licensed or ordained with an established Pentecostal denomination, at least 2 years Bible training, clear joint calling to the ministry, 3 years’ experience in the ministry.