Position: Associate Campus Pastor
Reports to: Campus Pastor
Scope: Full Time
Position Open: 7/13
As Associate Campus Pastor the candidate must have the ability to connect people with the vision of Trinity Fellowship and implement that vision in creative ways. Must be able manage projects from inception to completions and balance concurrent priorities.
Must work with the mindset of a team builder. This candidate must have the capacity to be a visionary leader in the area of generational ministries, and must be geared for gathering, equipping, and activating people, releasing them into their God-given call.
Must be self-motivated, teachable, a good communicator and problem solver, as well as one who is sound in Biblical theology and doctrine.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- To promote the Vision and mission of Trinity Fellowship Church, to help all those that we minister to and with to Experience God, Find Community, and Fulfill their Purpose. This is to be done through personal interaction, modeling, mentoring, and teaching.
- To Equip Volunteers to do the work of ministry, giving support and opportunity as is appropriate with the level of each volunteer individually.
- To oversee the Generational Ministries of Trinity Fellowship Stillwater Campus from Birth to College Age. Providing support, resources, and equipping for those volunteers in these areas of ministry. To teach, preach, and lead generational services as
- To recruit, equip, and release volunteers for the work of generational ministries in concert with our Dream Team process.
- To develop and implement an outreach strategy for our Campus ministry so that we can make an impact on the Oklahoma State University Campus.
- To provide pastoral counseling as needed, and/or assigned by the Campus Pastor
- To act as Service Leader as assigned by Campus Pastor
- To adhere to the standards of conduct laid out in the Trinity Fellowship Employee handbook
We are seeking an energetic leader with the ability to recruit and work with volunteers to expand the ministry of the Stillwater Campus. As we are a small staff, flexibility is a key in this position, and a willingness to be creative as we make an impact on
the Stillwater, Oklahoma community.