Pre-Produced Video Specialist
Note that a reel of your work is required for you to be considered for the role, and please do not apply through churchstaffing.
Pinelake is a multi-campus congregation with venues in Clinton, Madison/Ridgeland, Brandon/Reservoir, and Starkville, Mississippi. Our campuses are bound together by one common vision and mission under one leadership team, and each campus has pastors who
serve their local community of believers. Pinelake's vision is to be a movement of God expectantly living out Christ-centered, Spirit-led, ongoing stories of Life Change. Pinelake Church is home to more than 9,000 attendees each week and was named to Outreach
magazine’s “100 Largest Churches in America” and “100 Fastest- Growing Churches in America” for 2011. Pinelake Church is a multi-site congregation in Mississippi with campuses in Clinton, Madison, the Reservoir, and Starkville. Each of the four campuses has
a ministerial staff that serves their local community of believers, under the leadership of its Campus Pastor. The campuses are bound together by one common vision and mission under one senior leadership team, led by Senior Pastor Chip Henderson and Senior
Executive Pastor Tim Smith.
The Pre-Produced Video Specialist is responsible for the creation, development of video content for the worship service, global events, and all things related to the deliverables of the Video Production department.
We are seeking candidates who are:
- Creative in developing new opportunities of ministry in a worship environment through video.
- Create worship (testimony/song support/stand alone) videos, including shooting and editing.
- Deliver creative pieces (above) to multisite campuses for use in services.
- Create limited pieces in conjunction with Pinelake’s Communication Dept to be shown in the worship environment.
- Assist occasionally in Sunday message capture, delivery and archiving.
- Assist in enlistment, coordination and training of volunteers in a global production capacity.
- Assist in continued training opportunities to assist volunteers in performing their services.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the worship video ministry budget.
For all staff positions at Pinelake, a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, prayer, and discipleship is expected, as is the performance of all duties and responsibilities with excellence and in a manner that glorifies
Christ and furthers the mission and ministry purposes of the church.
Rankin County is one of the fastest growing counties in Mississippi, located east of Jackson (capital). The county has an area of 800 square miles and may be thought of as a “bedroom” community environment to Jackson. The Barnett Reservoir on the Pearl
River is a popular spot for all kinds of water recreation, and Brandon boasts excellent family athletic facilities. Home to Bloomfield outlet mall, up to 80 name brand stores, Bass Pro Shop, Mississippi Braves, and Dogwood Promenade, just to name a few.
Rankin County allows you to have that small town feel with all of the big city charm. Jackson’s southern hospitability and slower pace makes it a great city to call home and raise a family.
For consideration, please submit your resume and links to video samples of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Pinelake Church, Human Resources, 6071 Highway 25, Brandon MS 39047.