Oasis Community Church is a growing non-denominational church desiring to minister the love of God to people in a relevant way. We believe everyone is born with a purpose and a need to be a part of God’s family. Our weekly attendance averages between 350-400
people. The church is located on the border of north Scottsdale and Phoenix, AZ, providing a mix of social and economic backgrounds.
We are seeking a Children’s Pastor who is passionate to engage, grow and develop children (ages 0-6th
grade) in a vital journey of faith in Jesus Christ. Our current children’s ministry attendance averages 90-100 kids per week. Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A strong evangelistic mindset,
- An entrepreneurial servant leadership style,
- An engaging and approachable personality,
- Have a successful track record of growing and developing leaders,
- A strong desire to see the lost and broken saved, healed, set free and connected,
- An ability to engage children and help them develop spiritually.
- A proven track record of successfully leading or serving in a thriving children’s ministry program.
- The ability to work effectively with the staff team.
- The ability to coordinate large scale community outreach events.
- The ability to recruit and train volunteers.
- The flexibility to take on other tasks as needed.
Salary range: $20,000 - $30,000
If you feel you possess these traits we invite you to send us your resume, and a sample of your teaching (if you have one) to:
Oasis Community Church
15014 N. 56th St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254