IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A WORSHIP LEADER!
2 words you won’t hear at IMPACT: Cantata, Singspiration.
We’re looking for the RIGHT FIT for you and for us. Do you take yourself really seriously? Are you self-conscious about weaknesses? Do you like to work alone and figure things out yourself? Then PLEASE DON’T APPLY!
A Little History:
Impact is a non-denominational Christian Church. That's it. Plain and simple. A body of REAL people, RELEVANT in our approach, RADICAL in our faith, and RELATIONAL in our philosophy! We present the word with PASSION. In theology, we are biblically conservative,
but in methodology, our approach is out on the edge! Impact is a church plant of STADIA: New Church Strategies, planted in March of 2000. We are approaching the 1000 barrier in attendance and we’re looking for a strong leader with experience in team development
to help take us to the next level.
Come learn more about who we are at www.impact.cc!
What we’re looking for:
1. Spiritual Sensitivity:
- Integrity – first and foremost
- Daily connection, devotion & love for the Lord
- Servant’s heart
- Confidence in who you are, welcoming constructive criticism for growth
- 3+ years at 1000+ church (must have large church experience)
- Proven track record of recruiting – (i.e. follow-up with interested volunteers, seeking out new talent at Universities, etc)., starting and developing teams and developing leaders
3. People skills:
- A people encourager
- Ability to develop community, but not silos
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Develop confidence in others
- Willing and able to resolve conflict … not letting things go
4. Weekend services:
- Ability to read audience and adjust accordingly
- Ability to make a strategic plan, but then make changes on the fly
- Ability to create and experience ‘spiritual moments’
5. Experience with Technology:
- Audio, video, lighting, recording
- Ability to develop and oversee technical teams
- Understand the art of delegation with oversight
6. Think outside of the box:
- OK w/secular music – both live and recorded
- Experience and comfort in more edgy/rock worship
7. Attention to detail:
- Organize and keep schedules, appointments, etc.
- Implement order of service accurately, according to plan
- Follow up with team members who don’t perform as planned
8. Take us to next level:
- Elevate the team with synergy and community
- Build multiple worship & tech teams
- Recruit more team members, particularly young people
- Resource additional services
- Include new music regularly (worship/secular)
9. Contribute to the creative team:
- Ability to work with a team designing creative elements
- Flexible with using/not using your ideas
- Honest dialog without taking things personally
- Develop leaders and teams for added enhancements to weekend services, ie stage hands, dramatic reading, stupid human tricks, etc.
10. Preferred, but not required:
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Experience (either hands-on or directing volunteers) with graphic design, website design, and/or social media strategies
What We Have to Offer:
Besides a gargantuan vision that’s bigger than any of us, here are a few of the details that might get your juices going. The best thing of all is that God shows up EACH week. He is moving and changing lives like crazy. Not to mention that we’re in beautiful
Elk Grove/Laguna/Sacramento California – where the weather is awesome and there’s no humidity!
- 4 elliposoids and 8 TV lights plus numerous par cans
- PC with MyDMX controlling software – we are hoping to update to more intuitive software soon
- 15 LED cans, 2 LED bars, 6 Martin Freekies, 2 DJSpot 250’s movable lights
- Radiance Hazer
- 12,000 watt Tannoy Loudspeaker System with two massive JBL subwoofers
- GLD-80 mixer, providing 48 input processing channels, 8 stereo FX returns fed by iLive’s acclaimed FX emulations, 30 configurable buses, 20 mix processing channels, and DSP power to provide full processing
- Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and GLD Editor Software controls
- 3 Audio Technica pro-grade wireless mics, 3 Sennheiser EW-100 receivers, 1 Shure KSM9, 1 Baby Bottle, 1 Blue Encore, 4 Shure SM58’s, 4 Shure SM 57’s, 1 Audix Drum Mic Set
- 10 Aviom Wireless in-ear monitoring system now being used as amps with new digital mixer
- Custom DW Drumkit with Various Sabian and Zildjian Cymbals
3. Video/Media System:
- Mac-based presentation system
- Pro Presenter with motion backgrounds and live feed/text overlay with multiple monitors
- Ability to livestream
- 2 digital Canon cameras for recording and associated switching system
- Tripods and crane on track for taping
- Presentation equipment -- 2 Sanyo and 1 Eiki projectors currently arranged in a unified 3 screen array, two 8’x12’ motorized projection screens, one 12’x12’ motorized projection screen, additional assortment of 42”+ configurable flatscreens
Impact’s Core Values:
- Lost people matter to God and should matter to us by our lifestyle, attitude and additional church plants.
- Excellence and creativity honors God and relevance connects people to the church.
- Acceptance through loving relationships should permeate the church by purposely noticing and caring for those around you.
- Life change happens best in (small) IMPACT groups, and participation is understood with membership and encouraged for all attenders.
- Empowered, gift-based leadership enables people to do ministry effectively.
- Full devotion to Christ is NORMAL by passionately committing to worship, prayer, serving, giving, Bible reading, discipleship and accountability.
- The Bible is absolutely true, being perfect, complete and relevant to our lives.
We need JUST the right person and we’re praying – BIG! If you’re feeling the call FOR REAL, check out our website (a work in progress) and then send us your resume with a
PERSONAL email to email@example.com of why you feel led to apply. We can then take the next step! God has His wonderful hand on this church. We need a team-player with a servant’s
heart to help us accomplish HIS vision. Email today so we can get the ball rollin’ ASAP!