This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Technical Services/Multimedia Assistant
Christ Church at Grove Farm
Sewickley, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 03/10/2009
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Technical Services Assistant posting
Christ Church has an immediate opening for a self-motivated Technical Services Assistant. This position will primarily be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the church website. In addition, this position will assist with the operation and maintenance of the audio/visual facilities and in the creation of the numerous media-related elements used throughout the church. This position must be willing to learn all aspects of the Technical Director’s responsibilities.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
* College degree in Media Communications or related field
* Familiarity with web writing/editing, HTML, CSS, Podcasting, Flash, etc.
* MAC and PC proficient
* Understanding of stage lighting, stage operations, and stage layouts
* Knowledge and understanding of audio/visual systems in various settings
* Experience with video production and graphic design a plus
* Available to work a flexible schedule and willing to work most Sundays, some evenings, and on holidays when required
* Is a committed believer in Jesus Christ
Salary is commensurate with experience. To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also provide a URL where we can view your work, or mail a portfolio to 249 Duff Road, Sewickley, PA 15143.