JOB DESCRIPTION: Direct all children's ministry and programming from Kindergarten through 5th grade. Fulfill all duties required and church Mission
- Have a strong character as defined in Scripture.
- Have a strong gift of leadership and be able to develop leaders.
- Have encouraging spirit.
- Be strong at multi-tasking, time management, and priority.
- Ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality regarding church information.
- Ability to work with and maintain positive loyal relationships with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively in large and small group settings
- Creative problem solver
Big Picture Responsibilities:
- Work with Children’s Pastor on vision casting for Children’s Ministry.
- Develop leaders and volunteers.
- Building identity, community and mission within the Children’s ministry.
- Lead volunteer staff.
- Problem resolution.
- Ensure quality control.
- Collaborate with Children’s ministry staff.
Practical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of elementary ministry.
- Communicate with the Children’s Pastor.
- Updating and debriefing current elementary ministry.
- Communicate and collaborate with children’s ministry staff as needed.
- Manage and schedule volunteers for elementary ministry
- Track health and progress.
- Aid Children’s Pastor strategic planning and implementation.
Oversee Elementary Ministry Operations:
- Includes all Sunday services, Preteen Ministry programs, and special events /projects.
- Recruit and training volunteers and leaders
- Aid Children’s Pastor in developing family friendly outreach.
- Collaborate with Children’s Pastor to ensure quality of programming.
- Ensure the development and building of Preteen ministry service opportunities and outreach events.
- Maintain Sunday curriculum for children Kindergarten – 5th grade, and Tuesday Preteen Ministry
- Maintain policies and procedures for all children’s ministries.
- Other projects / duties as assigned by the Children’s Pastor.
- Manage elementary volunteer teams.
- Work with facility personnel to support the needs of the Children’s ministry.
Please submit resumé, salary history, and statement of faith to be considered for this position. Salary depends on experience.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- November 29
Church SecretaryNew Hope Baptist Church
- Denver, Colorado
- November 25
Administrative AssistantPrivate Profile
- Richmond, Virginia
- November 4
Financial Secretary / BookkeeperThe Sanctuary Church
- Deland, Florida
- November 3
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22