This is a part-time permanent position of 20 to 25 hours per week and will report directly to the Executive Pastor. As this position is working for a church, only Christians will be considered.
This person will support the executive pastor in all his roles and duties. Able to keep confidential information, prepare reports, sermon notes, and Power Point presentations with excellence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain/organize Pastor’s calendar
- Correspondence with various outside vendors and church contacts
- Create sermon notes in Power Point presentations
- Organize events and meetings
- Proofread notes and sermon outlines
- Create well-designed and engaging bulletin inserts
- Other duties as assigned
TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Extremely organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skill - *this is extremely important*
- Ability to deal with confidential information without disclosure or conflict
- Ability to interact with church staff and church congregation in a tactful and professional manner
- Dependable, conscientious, and detail-oriented
- Capable of multi-tasking and juggling multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing position demands
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
The successful candidate should have administrative experience, preferably in a non-profit office setting. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. College degree required – degree in English preferred.
Please submit resumé, salary history, and statement of faith to be considered for this position. Salary depends on experience.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounting SpecialistRock Point Church
- Queen Creek, Arizona
- January 18
Ministry Assistant to the Director of Pastoral CareSugar Creek Baptist Church
- Sugar Land, Texas
- January 9
Church Ministry AdministratorFriends Community Church
- Brea, California
- January 3
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- December 30
Teacher, Pastor, Missionary, StaffOlive International School
- Beijing, Not Assigned
- August 23