Trinity United Methodist Church is a larger, vibrant multisite church in north central Indiana. We are seeking the right person to join our staff team and help lead us to the next level for the sake of Christ's kingdom.
- Recruit, train, support and coordinate adult leadership for activities of Youth Ministries.
- Recruit, train, support and coordinate leadership for activities of Young Adults
- Recruit, train, support and coordinate teachers and leaders of Sunday School Programs for grades 7-12
- Plan for, participate in and lead weekly youth activities.
- Develop and maintain regular communications with youth, parents, volunteers and congregation regarding Youth Ministries.
- Develop and maintain regular communications with young adults. Support Young Adult fellowship gatherings through participation.
- Facilitate and assist the director of adult ministries in small group and Sunday school development for young adults.
- Lead and coordinate youth outreach programs before and after school.
- Coordinate and participate in other events for youth and young adults
- Participate in and promote District and Annual Conference Youth Activities
- Promote, facilitate and participate in Annual Conference camping ministries
- Plan and lead mission trips and work camp opportunities for youth on a regular basis.
- Work in conjunction with pastoral staff to plan and carry out annual Confirmation classes.
- Coordinate with the Director of Children’s Ministries the transition of 5th and 6th grade students into Youth Ministries
- Plan senior recognition breakfast
- Participate in monthly Work Area on Youth and Young Adult Leadership Team Meetings
- Supervise any interns assigned to youth/student ministries
- Share teaching pastor responsibilities for [re]novate worship services
- Other duties as assigned by Lead and Senior Associate Pastor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Ability to effectively communicate (both verbal and written).
Demonstrate a close personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
College Degree or equivalent Ministry experience
You can check us out online at www.3umc.org.
Applicants should submit their resumes along with links to at least one video of themselves teaching or preaching to Pastor Karen Bray, firstname.lastname@example.org.