We are looking for a Pastor to join our multi-staff team in the role of Co-Lead Pastor. This person will have proven experience in the following areas:
- Team Leadership
- Staff Development/Management
- Effective Preaching skills with clear evidence of teaching for transformation
- Creative and Innovative approach to strategic planning and problem solving
- Ability to create/evaluate/continually modify effective Systems for efficiency and ministry growth
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and relational IQ
- Ability to cast and communicate vision creatively, consistently and clearly in a winsome manner
- Experience in community development ministries/projects
- This Pastor will effectively lead/develop and manage a current staff of nine full time members.
- He will be responsible to oversee their areas of ministry for effectiveness and growth.
- He will meet regularly with current Lead Pastor to discuss overall ministry of the church and short/long term goals.
- He will preach 16-20 times per year.
- He will report directly to the current Lead Pastor.
- Candidate should possess a graduate seminary degree (M. Div preferred)
- Candidate should have 7-10 years experience in a full time ministry setting where the above qualifications have been demonstrated and abilities to perform above responsibilities proven.
Discovery Bible Fellowship functions as a Non-Denominational church ruled by a Board of Elders. Its theology is Reformed and teaching style contemporary. Discovery has grown each of the past 10 years averaging approx. 800 on a Sunday morning. At the core
of the churches values/strategy/mission is transformation through God centered applicable teaching; Community Groups; and local and global cause ministries. Please visit our website at www.Discovertheone.com for more information about our church. We are located
in a suburb just 20 minutes north of Tulsa, OK.