Our church is expanding and we're looking for a Campus Lighting Director to strengthen our team - someone with an outstanding eye for live production who can also manage the technicatilities of a lighting system. The Campus Lighting Director works with
strong creative and technical teams, as well as amazing musicians to execute weekend services, creative projects and events at their designated campuses. A Campus Lighting Director's life is all about grasping the vision of our services and creating a visual
experience that enhances and connects with the people we're trying to reach.
Located in the Twin Cities area, Eagke Brook is a multi-site church that is passionate about reaching people for Christ and helping them grow in their faith. Eagle Brook currently reaches over 15,000 people each weekend and hopes to grow that number by
expanding into five more communities over the next decade. As a church, our strategy is to deliver excellent weekend services that will help both believers and seekers experience God in a real way.
We're looking for a passionate, energetic leader who can help move our teams in the right direction.
Job Description: The Campus Lighting Director is responsible for programming, maintaining and executing all lighting production elements at designated campuses.
Classification: Exempt Status: Full Time
Team: Central Weekend Execution Team
Reports To: Weekend Services Director
Work Schedule: 80% at campuses; 20% at CVL office.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates degree, technical school degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a live production environment.
- A passion for utilizing lighting to create environments that enhance worship.
- Significant working & technical knowledge of all aspects of live production, which includes audio, lighting, multimedia, music, and staging.
- Knowledge and ability to operate technical gear including conventional fixtures, moving fixtures, basic electrical equipment and other lighting equipment.
- Effective communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines and be a part of a team.
Overview of Job Duties (this is a working list and may be adjusted at any time by your manager):
- Owner of all lighting production elements at designated campuses.
- Responsible for programming the lighting for weekend services at designated campuses.
- Lead, train, recruit and develop volunteer lighting teams.
- Execute the vision of the overarching lighting design and core standards.
- Troubleshoot and maintain lighting fixtures and other lighting equipment.
- Operate lighting console for weekend services at campuses when necessary.
- Participate in set design creation and implementation.
- Participate in campus creative planning meetings and integrate with designated campus production teams.
- Research and propose lighting and production upgrades to Central Lighting Director.
- Design and implement new lighting plots at campuses.
- Provide technical consultation to other EBC ministry areas.
In order to be considered for this position please apply directly through our website at http://eaglebrookchurch.com/about-us/careers/