The Director of Human Resources leads Human Resources to provide an employee-oriented, productive environment that emphasizes quality, goal attainment, and the recruitment of a high caliber workforce.
The Director of Human Resources coordinates the implementation of services, policies, and programs; supports and reports to the Business Administrator and assists and advises church supervisors/managers about Human Resources issues.
The major areas directed are:
- recruiting and staffing
- assisting in office and space planning
- performance management and improvement systems
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
- records of insurance coverage, pension plans, and personnel transactions
- employee orientation and training
- policy development and documentation
- employee relations
- compensation and benefits administration
- evaluation of new benefits or changes to existing plans
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Recruitment of staff
- Conduct employee orientation and training
- Ensure employees are equipped and have the technology necessary to effectively and efficiently perform their job duties
- Serve to communicate church policies to staff, as needed
- Exercise tact, diplomacy, confidentiality, and integrity in all dealings with people and in maintaining records.
- Perform other duties as assigned